Easy way to make a loop presentation with embedded video for iPhone/iPod/iPad
Requirement: Latest version of Keynote
- Embed video file (which can be played by QuickTime player) into your Keynote presentation
- Select File->Export, then go to QuickTime tab
- Make sure that "Formats" is Full Quality, Large
- Save .mov file somewhere
- Open iTunes and D&D the .mov file into "Movies" Library
- Select "Advanced" at the menu bar, then "Create iPod or iPhone Version" or "Create iPad or Apple TV Version"
- Right click the converted video (now it is .m4v) and select "Get Info" then "Options" tab
- Change "Media Kind" from "Movie" to "Music Video"
- Sync the video with your iPhone/iPod/iPad
- In your iPhone/iPod/iPad, the converted video is located at Music app (not Video app), now you can see loop button when you play the video!